PM Software In The Cloud
WorkOtter’s secure, private cloud gives you anytime, anywhere access to your IT projects so you can avoid the need the need to:
- Purchase Servers
- Install Software
- Manage Patches and Upgrades
- Configure Networks
Manage your IT projects, resources, and portfolios in our cloud with 99.999% guaranteed up-time. We’re continuously upgrading our cloud so you can get your projects done. See why WorkOtter is one of the most popular IT project portfolio management software programs out there.
Deep Project Collaboration
Collaboration among team members is critical to IT project management. They need to be able to share their expertise and knowledge. WorkOtter has innovative collaboration tools that bring your team together no matter where they are, including:
- Built in Messaging Allowing You to Tag, Follow Up, and Save Chats to Any Work Item
- Share and Upload Unlimited Project Documents
- Receive Email Notifications on Updates
- Role Specific My Home Dashboard for PMs, Team Members, RMs, and Managers
- Build, Share, Email, and Promote Your Own Dashboards, Charts, and Reports
IT Project Management Flexibility
Like every IT project, every project manager is different. Project management software needs the essentials to build financial and resource forecasting, but it should also support the flexible needs of the team. WorkOtter allows project managers to mange IT projects “their way” – but still keep them in line with enterprise rollups. Project flexibility includes:
- Multiple Planning Options (Agile, Scrum, MSP, Waterfall, HTML5 Gantt Editing)
- Built in Project Logs (Issues, Risks, Change, Support, Actions)
- Built in dDashboards and Reports by Project
- Forecast YOUR Way (by Team, by Workplan, by Spreadsheet Resource Plan, or Hybrid)
WorkOtter’s flexibility and customization make it one of the best IT project management software programs in the PMO office.
Built In HTML5 Gantt Project Scheduling
For every PM that loves Microsoft Project, others quickly become frustrated and lose productivity. WorkOtter allows you to use a web-based “MSP like” light HTML5 project planner. Start with a template, import a MSP plan, or create it from scratch. Most loved features include:
- Drop/drag to move work, create dependencies, and update work percent complete
- One click chats, documents, baseline, EVM, and CPM
- Inline edit on the grid side
- Setup projects as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, or Custom work types and hierarchy
- Expand, collapse, and adjust the interface to match your work style
All this (and more) in a “desktop like” experience with ribbon bars, context menus (right click), and features you would expect in a system infinitely more expensive than WorkOtter.
IT projects require collaboration, easy management and flexibility to keep the project moving. Everyone wants the best IT project portfolio management software not a complex, expensive, or rigid EPM that produces more gridlock than results and slows innovation.
WorkOtter is a cloud based simpler, less expensive, and completely secure IT project portfolio management software system that ends chaos, cuts through gridlock, and keeps your project growing.
IT Project Portfolio Management Software
What Makes WorkOtter the Best IT Project Portfolio Management Software for You?
The top reasons our customers tell us WorkOtter is one of the most popular IT project portfolio management software programs:
Every WorkOtter Account Includes (No Extra Charge)
Private Cloud Services
WorkOtter is hosted in a top tier, all steel frame, secure building. It is one of the largest facilities in the central United States. We designed our own cloud once we realized that public commercial clouds were slower, less secure, and more susceptible to performance issues.
WorkOtter utilizes banking grade, non open source SSL encryption and is SOC2 (formerly SSAE -16 and SAS70) and U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Certified. We use only Oracle database services for further security, performance and up-time.
As good as WorkOtter is, our personal support is better. You may not think that is very important if you are researching vendors, but we (and our customers) assure you – your implementation depends as much on the software features as the company that stands behind it.